Clackamas County Tourism & Cultural Affairs, in partnership with The George Washington University, is conducting a survey to better understand Clackamas County residents’ perceptions of tourism in the region.
All residents of Clackamas County are eligible to participate in the survey at www.bit.ly/2EGfqX7. The survey will take about 4 minutes, and feedback will help guide tourism projects in Clackamas County. Participation in the survey is strictly voluntarily. All information collected will be used only for this research and will be kept confidential and anonymous.
Surveys completed before Jan. 24 will be entered to win one of three prize packages, each worth more than $200!
Package 1: Mt. Hood “Mini” Getaway
- One-night stay in a Tiny Home, valid Monday-Wednesday
- Gift Certificate to Mt. Hood Brewing or Timberline Lodge
- Set of 2 Mt. Hood Territory stainless steel Tap Trail pint glasses
Package 2: Fine Farm Dining
- Certificate for 2 to a cooking class at the Kitchen at Middleground Farms
- Bottle of wine from Christopher Bridge
- Set of two Mt. Hood Territory Stainless Steel Wine Trail wine glasses
Package 3: Urban Adventure
- Certificate for two to eNRG Kayaking
- Gift Certificate to Allium Bistro
- Set of two Mt. Hood Territory enamel camp mugs
For more information, contact Lizzie Keenan at 503-655-8458 or firstname.lastname@example.org.