Clackamas County Social Services Seeks Resident Input on Older Adult Services

Clackamas County Social Services is developing a new, four-year plan to guide their work, but first, they want to hear from county residents about what is important to them and what each community needs most.

Social Services is asking county residents to complete an online Community Needs Assessment survey to share their experiences and opinions about current services and potential needs.

English –
Español –
Pусский –

If you need assistance to complete the survey, call 503-650-5704.

Social Services staff and the Aging Services Advisory Council will use the results of this survey to decide what types of programs to offer for seniors and people with disabilities through 2024.

Clackamas County Social Services offers a range of services for seniors and people with disabilities to support independence and quality of life. Its services include transportation, in-home care, information and resource referral, energy assistance, family caregiver support, and much more. It also supports community partners, including the Wilsonville Community Center, in delivering programming, such as meals and physical activity classes, to area seniors.

To access Clackamas County Social Services programs and services, contact the Clackamas County Aging and Disability Resource Connection at 503-650-5622.

Help us build a sustainable news organization to serve Canby for generations to come! Let us know if you can support our efforts to expand our operations and keep all of our content paywall-free. #SwimWithTheCurrent!