Clackamas Community College is hosting its Fall Job Fair on Tuesday, Oct. 9. This free event is open to the public and runs from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Gregory Forum, 19600 Molalla Ave., Oregon City. There will be a veterans networking pre-event from 9 to 10 a.m. for veterans to have the first priority to meet with employers.
“This event is an all-industry job fair where local employers with full-time and part-time employment as well as internship opportunities connect with CCC students, alumni and local job seekers,” Kyle Thomas, student support and career coordinator, said.
Nearly 60 employers are participating in the Fall Job Fair, including: Jacobs Engineering, Clackamas Federal Credit Union, Intel, OHSU, Providence Health Services, PGE, UPS and Gresham Police Department. The industries represented at this event include:
- Health care (CNA, nursing, dental assistants, medical assistants and more)
- Manufacturing and production
- Business/business management
- Parks, recreation and leisure
- Printing and graphics
- Electronics engineering technology
- Law enforcement/corrections
- Human services